Friday Links: Preferred Transport
The Maine Boatbuilders Show is this weekend. If you're near Portland, go. Sure to be some gorgeous boats and a perfect way to welcome spring, even if it will be snowing. Pictured above is my hometown, Essex, MA, where the great fishing schooners of the day were made and where one shipyard remains.
- Great insight on design and creating from the man behind Nike’s Air Jordans. (Smith Journal)
- An update from America’s newest wool mill. (CNBC)
- Victory Press is doing a Kickstarter and well, the video is pretty good. (Indoek)
- Entrepreneur checks in at Brooklyn Navy Yard. (Entrepreneur)
- Target gets shamed. (Modestics)