I just found this update about Jack English, the 94-year-old fiddle bow maker who has been living in the wilderness outside Big Sur, and it's a good companion read to the video above. English is sort of a cultural icon and if you don't know his story, do check it out.
- The museum as maker space. (Boston Globe)
- How a fish lamp helped improve work culture at Ideo. (New York Times)
- 1000 Dean and Jonathan Butler get the Observer treatment. (Observer)
- The Tomorrow Lab bike counter is closer to reality. (WayCount)
- Orchard Steel steak knives. (Orchard Steel)
- The many designs of Achilie Casiglioni. (Evanizer)