There's a lot of amazing stuff surfacing around the web this week, so much that I didn’t even want to hold onto these links for my usual Friday email newsletter. Not subscribed yet? Do it here, and you'll receive a sweet batch of locally-grown, hand-cultivated links, and more, delivered to your inbox every Friday.
Onto the good stuff.
- Erik Spiekermann gets the Om treatment. Great as always. (pi.co)
- Take a deep look inside the Fuji factory in this glorious piece of factory porn. (The Verge)
- All hail the humble headphone jack. (BBC)
- Living off the grid in Maine. One can dream right? (Bangor Daily News)
- How to steam bend wooden boat frames, from the master. (Tips from a Shipwright)